Our company, TAMAKO co.,ltd. , considers it important to protect and appropriately utilize personal information, which is information that can identify an individual. Therefore, we have implemented the following measures as a company to protect personal information:
- Collection of Information
We may collect personal information as necessary when providing services such as product purchases and other services. The personal information that we collect includes:
- Various information provided by customers when making a purchase
- Various information provided by customers when making inquiries or responding to surveys
- Various information related to subscribing to our email magazine and other information dissemination
- Access information obtained using technologies such as cookies, as well as information that is automatically collected each time our services are used
- Various information such as IP addresses and device identification used when customers connect to the Internet, as well as other information necessary to conduct our business
- Use of Personal Information
We will use the personal information collected by our company for the following purposes:
- Various tasks related to the delivery of purchased products
- Advertising and various marketing activities
- Information dissemination through various email magazines
- Information dissemination through electronic mail, postal mail, fax, telephone, etc. regarding the services provided by our company
- Contacting users as necessary to conduct surveys, provide information, or exchange opinions
- Handling various inquiries and requests for support
- Other purposes necessary to conduct our business
- Inquiries, Editing, and Deletion of Personal Information
Please contact us at the following address if you need to correct any personal information you have provided us. If you have registered as a member, you can also correct your information through a dedicated management form.
- Protection of Personal Information
We will manage and store the personal information collected by our company carefully and responsibly. We may ask for your cooperation to confirm and correct personal information to ensure its accuracy.
- Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
As a general rule, we will not disclose any personal information collected to third parties.
However, we may disclose personal information in the following cases:
- When requested to do so by law (such as for cooperation in police investigations)
- When necessary to improve public health or promote the healthy development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the individual's consent
- When necessary to protect life, body, property, or other such interests, and it is difficult to obtain the individual's consent
- When we transfer or spin-off our entire or partial business to a third party or a spun-off company, and we transfer personal information to the third party or spun-off company
- Changes, Amendments, Notices, and Notifications of Our Policies
We may change the contents of this "Personal Information Protection Policy" without prior notice. We cannot contact each customer individually, so please be sure to refer to this page when using our services to confirm the latest information.
According to the Personal Information Protection Law, we may treat personal information differently from the contents of the above items.